Hoover, Horace Mann and Roosevelt School Principal Selection Committees
- Organization: Melrose Public Schools
- Causes: Educational
- Date(s): Letters of intent due by Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Superintendent of Schools is announcing the formation of a Principal Search Committee for the Hoover, Horace Mann and Roosevelt Schools. The composition of the committee is as follows:
- Chair - Central Office Administrator appointed by the Superintendent
- Teachers assigned to the school where the vacancy exists, appointed by the Superintendent, from a pool of volunteer teachers
- 2 principals currently employed by the district appointed by the Superintendent
- Parents of children currently attending the school where the vacancy exists appointed by the School Site Council
- Community representatives appointed by the Chair of the Melrose School Committee
- 1 School Committee member appointed by the Chair of the Melrose School Committee
Those who are interested in serving on the committee are invited to submit their name and a letter of intent to email@example.com summarizing what they can add to the committee.
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, May 9, 2012.