Melrose Council on Aging – Minibus Information
On March 4, 2013, the new Council on Aging (COA) minibus will hit the streets! The COA is excited to have this additional resouce to help meet the growing need for senior transportation in Melrose.
Basics about the COA Transportation Service
- Curb to Curb service for Melrose residents age 60+
- Service is available Monday thru Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Destinations now include:
- All locations within Melrose
- Medical Appointments in Stoneham, Saugus Malden, Wakefield and Reading
- Market Basket in Reading
- Oak Grove Station (Main St. side) in Malden
- To make a reservation, call:
- 781-665-4304 between 8:00 a.m.—Noon, or
- 781-662-6886 between noon- 4:00 pm
- Suggested donation is $1 each way within Melrose and $2 each way outside of Melrose
For all the details, we invite you to pick up the March edition of Looking Ahead senior newsletter or call the phone numbers above to request a flyer or schedule a ride.