Melrose Schools Kindergarten Open House Tours
As we begin to plan ahead to our next school year, parents of children who will enter Kindergarten in September 2011, may be considering your educational choices and we are eager to welcome your child into the Melrose Public Schools community of learning.
Melrose has five outstanding elementary schools from which you can choose. To help you learn more about what we have to offer your child, each of our elementary schools will soon be holding an Open House for the parents of prospective Kindergarteners. Here is the schedule:
- Winthrop School: Monday, November 8th from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Roosevelt School: Tuesday, November 9th from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Horace Mann: Wednesday, November 10th from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Hoover School: Tuesday, November 16th from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Lincoln School: Wednesday, November 17th from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Please tour our schools so you can meet our wonderful teachers and principals and see our great facilities.
Here at Melrose Public Schools, we believe that educating your child is an honor and a privilege. For more information please visit our website www.melroseschools.com or call the Parent Information Center at 781-662-2000.