5 Things: Melrose Art Classes, School Back in Session & More
Check out the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Tuesday, Feb. 12.
Here is the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Tuesday, Feb. 12:
1. School time: After having Friday and Monday off due thanks in part to the blizzard of 2013, Melrose students will return to the classroom on Tuesday.
2. Sunny skies: Tuesday will be sunny, with highs in the mid-40s and a lows in the upper 20s in Melrose.
3. Church sessions: Two Christian groups meet each Tuesday in Melrose. Melrose Highlands Congregational Church has as weekly Bible study at 11 a.m. in the Church library, lower level, where they study the scripture for the coming Sunday's worship. Also, Seven Mile Road holds a weekly Gospel Community from 7-9 p.m.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.