5 Things: Strong Winds and Rain, Energy Commission Meeting & More
Take a look at the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Thursday, Jan. 31.
Check out the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Thursday, Jan. 31:
1. Strong winds: Showers and temperatures reaching a high near 49 are expected during the day Thursday, according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Melrose. At night, it will be partly cloudy, with temperatures dipping to a low near 25. Winds are expected to be 23 to 33 miles per hour (mph) during the day, and 18 to 24 mph in the evening.
3. In case you missed it: Check out our feature on former Melrosian Adrienne Jeanne's photography business in Wakefield.
4. Open mic night at Ab Fab: Sign-up starts at 7 p.m. Thursday and music kicks off at 7:30 p.m. at Absolutely Fabulous in Melrose.
5. Travel info: Want traffic updates or gas prices in the Melrose region? Take a gander at our Commute section for information.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.