5 Things to Know in Melrose: Cold Air, Firearms Permits & More
Check out the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Friday, Jan. 18.
Here is the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Friday, Jan. 18.
1. Cold air: Friday is expected to be sunny, with daytime highs in the upper-20s before becoming cloudy and dipping into the low-20s at night, according to the National Weather Service forecast for Melrose.
2. In case you missed it: Check out how many Melrosians currently have active firearms licenses.
3. Food pantry: The Servant's Heart Food Pantry is expected to be open from 10-11:30 a.m. Friday at the Faith Evangelical Church, 200 Franklin St. The food pantry helps more than 200 families in the Melrose region by providing emergency food to people in need.
5. Hit the road: Want traffic updates or gas prices in the Melrose region? Take a gander at our Commute section for information.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.