5 Things to Know in Melrose: Damp Day, Open Mic and Helping Haiti
Check out the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Thursday, Feb. 28.
Here is the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Thursday, Feb. 28:
1. Damp day: There is a 60 percent chance of precipitation Thursday, with temperatures reaching a high of about 49 during the day and a low of 32 at night, according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Melrose.
2. In case you missed it: The city of Melrose is looking to collect sports equipment and apparel to send to nearly 20 schools in the nation of Haiti.
3. Open mic night at Ab Fab: Sign-up starts at 7 p.m. Thursday and music kicks off at 7:30 p.m. at Absolutely Fabulous in Melrose.
4. Launch an ad campaign: Interested in advertising on Melrose Patch? Contact Ad Manager Joseph Mastrorio at email@example.com.
5. Gas up: Want traffic updates or gas prices in the Melrose region? Take a gander at our Commute section for information.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.