5 Things to Know in Melrose: Snow, Chair of Honor Ceremony & More
Check out Melrose Patch's 5 Things column for Tuesday, Jan. 22.
Here is Melrose Patch's 5 Things column for Tuesday, Jan. 22:
1. Snow and cold: Snow is expected early Tuesday morning before becoming partly sunny with highs in the upper-20s and wind gusts in the 9 to 16 miles per hour range during the day, according to the National Weather Service's forecast in Melrose. Cloud move in and temperatures drop to a low of about 7, with winds of 10 to 13 miles per hour in the evening, according to the forecast.
2. Upload your snow photos: Have you taken some great snowy photographs of Melrose? Upload them to our Pics & Clips section!
4. Bible groups: Two Christian groups meet each Tuesday in Melrose. Melrose Highlands Congregational Church has as weekly Bible study at 11 a.m. in the Church library, lower level, where they study the scripture for the coming Sunday's worship. Also, Seven Mile Road holds a weekly Gospel Community from 7-9 p.m.
5. Chair of Honor: The city of Melrose will establish a permanent POW/MIA Chair of Honor display inside Melrose City Hall at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.