5 Things: Wife of Accused Child Sex Abuser Appears in Court
Check out the Five Things column for Friday, Dec. 21.
Here are five things to know for Friday, Dec. 21:
1. In case you missed it: Marian Burbine, the wife of John Burbine, who is facing nearly 100 charges for allegedly sexually abusing children, is facing multiple charges also and appeared in Middlesex Superior Court Thursday in Woburn.
2. Meeting time: State Rep. Paul Brodeur will be available to meet with constituents from 1-2 p.m. Friday at the Milano Senior Center.
3. Food pantry: The Servant's Heart Food Pantry is open from 10-11:30 a.m. Friday at the Faith Evangelical Church, 200 Franklin St. The food pantry helps more than 200 families in the Melrose region by providing emergency food to people in need.
4. Need gas? Looking for gas prices and traffic updates before leaving Melrose for work? Why not check out our Commute section.
5. Holiday show: Stoneham Theatre's production of "It's a Wonderful Life" is slated for 8 p.m. Friday, according to the theatre's website.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.