Last week, an astounding number of people told us where they get what they believe is the best coffee in Melrose. Thank you to everyone who contributed to that story.
This week, we asked where can you find the frothiest, creamiest, most chocolately hot cocoa. Because sometimes we need something heavier than joe. Here's what you told us:
- Bruegger's Bagel Bakery, 496 Main St, Melrose: Cheryl Ringen said, "I like Bruegger's.. it's really yummy... and keeps me warm."
- Starbucks Coffee, 521 Main St, Melrose: Anne Clark said, "I like Starbucks because it's a nice dark chocolate but honestly, I think the best is homemade with Fluff on top. You can't find anyone that will add Fluff to their hot cocoa. Which adds to the debate... fluff or whipped cream?"
- Bohemian Coffee House, 132 W Emerson St, Melrose
- Flynn Rink, 300 Elm St, Medford: John McLaughlin said, "The Flynn Rink has a great cup of hot chocolate."
- L.A. Burdick Chocolate, 52 Brattle St, Cambridge: Beth Carroll said, "The ultimate hot chocolate indulgence has to be LA Burdick's, in Harvard Square - it's essentially a small cup of melted chocolate."