Five Things: Chamber Trick-or-Treating Event, Police Log and More
Check out the Five Things column for Friday, Nov. 2.
Here are five things to know for Friday, Nov. 2 in Melrose:
1. Halloween event: Don't miss the Melrose Chamber of Commerce's downtown trick-or-treating event from 3:30-5 p.m. Friday. The event was pushed from Wednesday, Oct. 31 to Friday due to Hurricane Sandy.
2. Food pantry: The Servant's Heart Food Pantry is open from 10-11:30 a.m. Friday at the Faith Evangelical Church, 200 Franklin St. The food pantry helps more than 200 families in the Melrose region by providing emergency food to people in need.
4. In case you missed it: Check out the latest Melrose Police log.
5. Wanted: Melrose photos: Upload your Melrose photos to our community photo gallery.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.