Five Things: Open Mic, Grief in The Holidays Workshop & More
Scope out the Five Things column for Thursday, Dec. 20.
Here are five things to know for Thursday, Dec. 20:
1. Coping session: A Grief in the Holidays workshop is slated for 10 a.m. Thursday at the Milano Senior Center.
2. Open mic night at Ab Fab: Sign-up starts at 7 p.m. Thursday and music starts at 7:30 p.m. at Absolutely Fabulous in Melrose.
4. Holiday spirit: Take a swing over to see thousands of lights on display at the ZooLights program at Stone Zoo between 5-9 p.m. Thursday.
5. Post a review: Did you have an enjoyable experience at a Melrose business? If so, search our directory and post a positive review and rank the business on a 1-5 star scale.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.