Five Things: Remembering Pearl Harbor, Beer Tasting & More
Check out the Five Things column for Friday, Dec. 7.
Here are five things to know for Friday, Dec. 7:
1. Moment in history: On Friday, Dec. 7, 1941, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing more than 2,400 people and injuring over 1,000.
2. Beer tasting: Stoneham-based Redstone Liquors is hosting a beer tasting from 4-7 p.m. Friday.
3. Traffic alerts: Want traffic updates or gas prices in the Melrose region? Take a gander at our Commute section for information.
4. Positive feedback: Did you have a quality experience at a Melrose business? If so, search our directory and post a positive review and rank the business on a 1-5 star scale.
5. Advertise on Patch: Interested in advertising on Stoneham Patch? Contact Ad Manager Joseph Mastrorio at email@example.com.
For more activities, visit our events calendar.