Melrose Obituaries: Dec. 31-Jan. 3
A look at some of the recent death notices and obituaries posted on Melrose Patch.
Here's a look at some of the recent death notices and obituaries posted to Melrose Patch:
- Remembering Marie E. O'Connell: Marie E. (Brissette) O’Connell of Melrose died on Thursday, Jan. 3 at the Prescott House in North Andover. She was 93 years old.
- Obituary for Leona G. (Kelly) McCaffrey: Mrs. Leona G. (Kelly) McCaffrey, a resident of Melrose, passed away on Thursday, Dec. 27, 2012 at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, at the age of 82.
- Obituary for Katherine E. "Betty" Long: Katherine E. “Betty” Long, of Melrose, died at the Golden Living Elmhurst Nursing Center in Melrose on Dec. 29, 2012 at the age of 83.
- Obituary for Domenic V. Scarpa: Domenic V. Scarpa passed away at the Putnam Farms in Danvers, MA on Dec. 31, 2012. He was 82 years of age.
- Obituary for Gregory R. Smith: Gregory R. Smith, of Melrose, died at home on Dec. 29, 2012 at the age of 57.
- Death Notice for Brugid M."Louise" Holden: Holden, Brigid M. (Morgan) “Louise” of Stoneham, Massachusetts, USA, formerly of Medford, Dec. 30, 2012.
- Obituary for Mary Bourque: Mary (Hegarty) Bourque, of Melrose, died at the Meadowview Nursing Center in North Reading on Dec. 30, 2012 at the age of 85.
- Obituary for Agnes Burke: Domenic V. Scarpa passed away at the Putnam Farms in Danvers on Dec. 31, 2012. He was 82 years of age.