Melrose Storm Center
Visit the Melrose Storm Center page regularly for updates related to the snowstorm.
Here is the Melrose Storm Center where we will be posting updates related to the snowstorm:
Trash and Recycling Pickup:
- Curbside pickup was operating on a delay of one day this week due to Presidents Day, according to Mayor Rob Dolan's blog. He noted that the next curbside metal pick up will be Tuesday, Feb. 26.
Snow issues should be directed to the Melrose Department of Public Works operations office at the City Yard (number below).
- DPW City Yard (normal working hours & snow): 781-665-0142
- DPW Office City Hall (Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.): 781-979-4170
- Police/ Fire Emergencies: 911
- Non-Emergency Police : 781-665-1212
- Non-Emergency Fire : 781-665-1313
- National Grid power outages : 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- Comcast : 800-266-2278
- Verizon : 800-837-4966 (VERIZON)
List of cab companies:
- Taxi Time: 781-662-0300
- Malden Taxi: 781-322-5050 and 781-324-5050
- Malden Cab Company: 781-322-5050
- Oak Grove Cab: 781-665-5050
- Stoneham Taxi: 781-279-2828
- Tan Taxi: 781-395-6666
List of tow companies:
- Stephen's Autobody: 781-665-7828
- Andy's Service Center (Malden): 781-324-7505
- Culleton Brothers (Malden): 781-322-4665
- Kearney's Towing (Stoneham): 781-438-8484
- Stoneham Towing Inc.: 781-438-3500
- Phil Howe's Towing (Wakefield): 781-245-2468
- Advanced Auto Transport (Wakefield): 781-246-5831
- How Much Snow is Melrose Getting This Weekend?
- Melrose's $500K Snow Budget Has Been Spent
- Upload Your Melrose Storm Photos to Our Community Gallery
- How Much Snow Will Melrose Get This Weekend?
- Melrose: Have You Had Enough Snow Yet This Winter?
- Snowstorm Could Dump a Foot of Snow on Melrose This Weekend