Top 5 Melrose Headlines: November 2012
Check out the top five most read stories on Melrose Patch in November.
Here's a look at the top five viewed stories on Melrose Patch in November:
- Ravine Road to Re-Open as Two-Way Street: Dolan said the street would likely return to normal by Dec. 10.
- Police: 'Suspicion' Fugitive Plaistow Couple Had Help (VIDEO): Roland Dow and Jessica Linscott fled after Linscott's 3-year-old was treated for horrific injuries in Exeter. The boy's grandmother lives in Melrose.
- Alleged Serial Gun-Wielding Robber Arrested: Police believe that 19-year-old Taylor A. Goulding is connected to seven recent armed robberies in Melrose, Stoneham, Woburn, Winchester and Reading.
- Melrose Considers Banning Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers: A joint public hearing between the Melrose Board of Aldermen and the Melrose Planning Board was held Monday night at City Hall.
- MHS Girls' Volleyball Team Captures Div. 2 State Title: The Melrose High School girls' volleyball team captured the Division 2 state championship on Saturday, beating Longfellow 3-1 at the Algoquin Regional in Northborough, according to an ESPN report.