Invite a friend
5,000 Years of Chinese Civilization
This presentation will take you on a journey to China from ancient times to today as seen through the eyes of Shen Yun Performing Arts, a classical Chinese dance and music company currently touring.
At the end of the presentation, you will have a better understanding of the real China and the authentic Chinese culture Shen Yun is promoting.
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session and a taste of Chinese teas and pastries.
Reservation required. Please call 781-662-6886.
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Independence Day Ice Cream Social and Lunch to be held at Milano Center Tue, Jul 2, 12:00 pm–3:30 pm