Invite a friend
FREE Art Demo
Melrose Arts presents an evening with award-winning pastel artist, Jeanne Rosier Smith.She is known for her expressive and dramatic wave paintings. She is a member of the Copley Society and a signature member of the Pastel Society of America. More info. on this artist is available on her website:
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Independence Day Ice Cream Social and Lunch to be held at Milano Center Tue, Jul 2, 12:00 pm–3:30 pm