Invite a friend
Delightfully spooky decorations, gruesome games and giveaways! Scary snacks and drinks! Haunting Halloween history! And a totally terrific costume contest!
Start planning your costume now - scary, funny, or just down right outrageous! We will have some great awards and prizes for various costume categories! This will be one party you do not want to miss!
This program is supported by our friends at EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Melrose.
To reserve your place or schedule a ride to the senior center, please call 781-662-6886. A $1 one way donation is requested.
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Art Class: Watercolors with Brother Ed Rice Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Art Demonstration Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm