Invite a friend
Healthy Eating Program
You’ve made your New Year’s resolutions and like most of us, have firmly resolved to improve your diets and eat healthy.
To increase your chances for success, join us on Mondays from Feb. 4 - Mar. 11 at 9:30 a.m. in the Classroom.
Space is limited and signup begins Jan. 2nd.
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Art Class: Watercolors with Brother Ed Rice Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Art Demonstration Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm