Invite a friend
Special Labor Day Lunch
Labor Day marks the end of summer but more importantly, Labor Day pays tribute to the many economic and social contributions of the American worker.
Come celebrate with us as we share our favorite work stories, dine on a delicious lunch and enjoy some entertainment.
Nick Esposito will lead us in a fun-filled and high-spirited sing-a-long as we travel down memory lane with our favorites.
Sincere thanks to Elmhurst Golden Living for sponsoring this free concert in salute to the American worker!
To make a reservation for lunch or a ride, please call 781-662-6886. A $1 one-way donation is requested.
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Art Class: Watercolors with Brother Ed Rice Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Art Demonstration Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm