Invite a friend
Take the Melrose Energy Challenge
Is your home leaking energy and money?
The Melrose Energy Commission invites you to visit their table in the Milano Senior Center lobby to find out how to save energy and money in your home.
Commission members will be available to answer your questions and to invite you to sign up for a No-Cost Mass Save Energy Assessment.
This program is available to National Grid customers who are not already receiving fuel assistance.
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Art Class: Watercolors with Brother Ed Rice Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Art Demonstration Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm