Invite a friend
The Aging Brain
You are invited to attend a free lecture on The Aging Brain presented by Dr. David Salat from Mass General Hospital.
The lecture will include a Power Point slide presentation and a Question and Answer session.
Dr. Salat is conducting a Clinical Research Study for adults age 60 and over.
Eligibility criteria and study details/requirements will be discussed.
If you are eligible and complete participation in the study you will receive payment of $425.00.
Reservations are required. Please call 781-662-6886.
More About Milano Senior Center
The historic Milano Senior Center was built as a carriage house in 1897 as part of The Beebe Estate. Renovated and expanded, it reopened as the Milano Senior Center in 1995 under the direction of the Melrose Council on Aging.
Each month, approximately 750-900 senior citizens attend the many social, recreational, health and educational programs offered at the center. Some of the more than 25 regular programs include weekday lunches, Tai Chi and yoga classes, arts and crafts, board and card games, line dancing and aerobics classes, writing classes, and support groups.
Other events here
- Art Class: Watercolors with Brother Ed Rice Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Chronic Pain Workshop Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Art Demonstration Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Visit with Representative Paul Brodeur Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm