1. Senior Day at Mount Hood Memorial Park kicks off at 11 a.m. Tuesday, according to an event posting on Melrose Patch.
2. Here is a look at activities planned for Tuesday at the Milano Senior Center, according to the senior center's October newsletter:
8:30 a.m.: Primetime Fitness
8:30 a.m.: Tai Chi
9:30 a.m.: Art Class
9:30 a.m.: Swedish Weaving
9:30 a.m.: SHINE by appointment
10 a.m.: Handicrafts
12 p.m.: Lunch: American Chop Suey or tuna salad sandwich
12:30 p.m.: Cribbage
5:30 p.m.: Community Dinner
3. It is expected to be sunny on Tuesday, with temperatures peaking in the upper 40s and overnight lows in the low 30s.
4. The Toddler Time Drop-in Program runs from
10:15-10:45 a.m. Tuesday in the Meeting Room at Melrose Public Library,
according to the library website.
5. The Tasty Books for Hungry Readers group meets from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Meeting Room at Melrose Public Library, according to the library website.