Here is the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Monday, Jan. 14:
1. Mixed forecast: There is a chance of rain and fog Monday morning, and clouds will give way to mostly sunny skies in the afternoon, according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Melrose. Temperatures will dip from a daytime high of about 52 to a low of 28 at night, according to the forecast.
2. Zumba: If you like exercise, check out these $4 Zumba sessions held at 1:30 p.m. every Monday in the Milano Senior Center.
4. Fill the tank: Need gas prices and traffic updates before leaving Melrose for work? Check out our Commute section.
5. Melrose photos: Have you snapped some awesome photos in Melrose that you'd like to share with our readers? Upload them to our Pics & Clips section, and don't forget to provide the photographer's name and a full-sentence caption.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.