1. Flying high: Scope out the Masters of Flight: Birds of Prey program at Wednesday to see several types of birds, including the bald eagle, bateleur eagle, Egyptian vulture, military macaw, spectacled owl and white-necked raven, according to the Zoo New England website. The event is free when you purchase a regular zoo ticket. Showtimes are at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
2. Two shows: The young company is slated to perform "Legally Blonde" and "Zanna, Don't!" at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., respectively, on Friday at . The shows are part of the young company's . To purchase tickets, visit the Box Office website or call them at 781-279-2200.
3. Show some love: Do you have a wonderful dog that you'd like to show off to our readers? Why not upload an image of your dog, provide a caption and enter our .
4. Going, going, gone! Check out our latest sample of .
5. Traffic alerts: Don't forget to visit our Commute section before heading off to work so you'll know how to avoid traffic jams.
Use Melrose Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click 'Post on Patch' and start blogging.