1) NOOOOOO: That cry—which should never have been put in Jedi; George, knock it off—is because our mostly snowless winter may be coming to an end. Today will be sunny with a high near 46 and tonight there's a low around 32 and a chance of rain and snow showers, but snow is likely tomorrow. (Forecast by the National Weather Service ... George, Han shot first. REALLY KNOCK IT OFF.)
2) I gave her my heart ... and she gave me a pen: There's a lot of Valentine's Day stuff to do this weekend. .
3) In a champagne supernova: Speaking of Valentine's Day, Beacon Hill Wine & Gourmet has , for you 21+ types.
5) Dancing on a Friday night: Here's today's lineup of weekly columns that run each Friday on Melrose Patch:
- : Our roundup of open houses for the upcoming weekend runs at noon. Realtors, you can add a photo or video of an open house you're hosting to the gallery!
- : Each week, we highlight a Melrose kid (or kids) who has been nominated for some recognition.