Lincoln Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School—completed in 2000—replaced an old high school that was originally built in 1896. Lincoln Elementary serves students from kindergarten through to the fifth grade. Lincoln Elementary School, led by Principal Brent Conway, attempts to emphasize each student's individual character development through the C.A.R.E.S. program, which on a daily-basis promotes Citizenship, Acceptance, Respect, Effort and Safety.
- Hours: Half-day kindergarten (morning session): 8:30am - 11am; (afternoon session): 11:55am - 2:30pm. Full-day kindergarten: 8:15am - 2:20pm. Grades 1-5: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 2:20pm. Sat, Sun, closed. *Call office for info. re: varying kindergarten class days.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 361
- Male-to-female ratio: 1.2:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:17
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 21.5
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: See website.
- Sports teams: See website.
- Student clubs: See website.