Melrose Unitarian Universalist Church
Melrose Unitarian Universalist Church began its work within the community in 1974, when the Unitarian and Universalist churches merged. Before then, the Unitarian Church was initiated in 1867 at the current site of the Unitarian Universalist Church, while in 1852, the Universalist Parish constructed a church at the corner of Essex and Willow streets.
The church today is both self-governing and self-supporting, providing a welcoming home to those seeking a liberal religious community. The activities offered include a youth group, a church school program, missionary programs and retreat groups.
- Hours: Worship service, Sept - June: Sun, 10:30am
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Unitarian Universalist
- Congregation size: 150
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs