Trinity Episcopal Church
In a city known for its Victorian archiecture, Trinity Episcopal Church's 16th century rural English-style building at the corner of West Emerson Street and Tremont Street stands out. The parish itself was established in 1856 and opened the original wooden church on Easter Day in 1860, with the stone church completed in 1887.
Today, Trinity runs a Church School, offers various outreach programs and runs a well-known thrift shop that provides low-cost clothing and household items to the community.
- Hours: Sunday Services: 8am and 10am, except during summer when one service is held each Sunday at 10am
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Youth programs